|Organization||The Volvo Group|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech/M.E./ M.Tech (Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering)|
|Job Desription||– Hardware Electrical and Electronics Engineer is responsible for development of Automotive electrical components i.e. switches, sensors, power management & distribution components.|
– You will be involved in requirement gathering, writing of Technical specifications and integration of components in the electrical system, release of component documentation in the PDM system.
– To drive discussions with suppliers on issues related to requirements definition, design, validation and follow-up.
– This work can be done in close collaboration with other stakeholders and project managers at all sites.
|Responsibilities|| – Define and balance all the requirements to be considered in the development of these components to ensure maximum commonality|
– Responsible for component development in collaboration with suppliers and global counterparts
– Analyze project and technical needs and lead development of Automotive electrical components.
– Drive technical concepts and ensure supplier agreements in place.
– Define and follow the validation plan
– Participate in project risk analyzes. DFMEA, SFMEA, APQP etc.
– Drive installation and ensure Documentation of our solutions (releases)
– Capitalize knowledge around protection and distribution components
– Contribute to continuous improvement on tools, work methods and the development process
|Qualifications and Experience||– BE or M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent|
– 3-6 years of experience in an automotive domain (OEM/Tier-1’s)
– In addition to your technical skills and knowledge, you should be good communicator, organized, synthetic and fair in your analyzes, and have a special attention to maintain control over quality, cost, time and feature criterion.
|Detailed Advertisement||Apply Now (More Details)|
|More Details||Official Careers Page|